Maple Garage Beaver Rally 2017 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Entries Close for seeding on 18th July at 10am, and close finally on 21st July.
Entries Secretary: Andrea Atkinson
22 Potterdale Drive
Telephone 01482 876400
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FISA) and the Supplementary Regulations
Welcome to Maple Garage Beaver Rally Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then three ways to pay
- If you would like to pay via credit or debit card, you will get a link at this point to take you to Paypal's website, where you can pay for your entry by card. Note that we do not see your card details at all, this is all handled for us by Paypal.
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:-
||Beverley & District Motor Club
||Driver's full name.
- You can send a cheque, made payable to 'Beverley & District Motor Club' to the Entries Secretary at the address above
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for.
Web Entries System provided by